WHAT CAN A BATHYMETRIC SURVEY DO FOR YOU?
- A detailed contour map of your lake, reservoir or stream can help to make informed decisions about lake management and provide you detailed volume information at various pool stages.
- Sub-Bottom profile data of soft sediment depths are valuable for estimating dredging quantities and allow you to measure sediment influx from point sources over time.
- Utility Locates for stream crossings
- Hydrologic Modeling for scour and flooding
- Aquatic vegetation analysis is able to provide detailed maps of where aquatic vegetation is the thickest and provide you with biomass estimates for weed control.
- An accurate bathymetric map can be used to promote and enhance the recreational value of a reservoir or lake.
- Increase boater safety by identifying shallow water areas